Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

yay

Guess who's getting off work at noon this Friday? The very last friday I can use summer hours this year. woo hoo!

Bought clif, pria, balance gold, kashi, and luna bars -- all on sale (80 cents for balance and pria bars, 97 cents for clif bars... this week only at Target. At whole foods: kashi, luna, clif, balance, and think thin bars for 97/99 cents each always). And,... Fruit 2O drinks are only $1.79 for a 4pk at Target. Love Target. Meals at work are all set for awhile!

The SVP of my division asks me, this morning, "Are you losing weight? You're gonna be skinny as a rail!" (nice) The VP in my division also concurred.

Went to the DMV, during lunch break, to renew license plate sticker-- took me only 15 minutes. There was almost no line. If you know the DMV, waiting only 15 minutes is practically a miracle.

Finished copy for an e-mail blast today, thought it was for tomorrow, but realized after finishing it that it's not to be blasted until the 7th. I feel like I finished my homework early. whee.

And that's all I have to say... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home