signature lounge
had a fabulous weekend... sigh. that said...
Went to the Signature Lounge (96th floor of the John Hancock bldg.) last night for a friend's b-day hangout. (note to self-- red line, get off at Chicago).. reminded me a lot of L.A.'s Bonaventure.
The view was great-- the sun had just set, the sky was gray, but clear, and the lights from the city were on.
Dark wood, dim lighting... VERY classy, VERY romantic. My friend Tom thought surely I'd been there before- since I just fit in, I guess. Me? Lounge? No, really ...? :P
Prices were reasonable. Most cocktails about $10. Could watch the couples dining in the 95th floor Signature Room below. Just chillin to the lounge music(the laid back groove type that I collect) w/ a bunch of folks fr. fellowship, there were 10 of us... ordered a sidecar- it was okay. A kind of laid back margarita, IMO. Next time, I will consider the chocolate martini. My friend Lise had one- it was really niiiiiiice. Godiva liqueurs. Plus, the guys and girls were all fun to hang out with. Sassy ladies and laid back dudes.
Definitely worth a trip back!!!
Only rub-- got back a bit late. Got up very late this morning. Oh well. Happy b-day Lisa!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home