Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

the little things that make me smile today

Ooh. A list. In no specific order.

1) Lipton's Cup o' Soup. Hearty Chicken Noodle - only 50 calories and requires only hot water. mmm.
2) My little desk fridge. Convenient chilled beverages under my desk.
3) My boyfriend on my speed dial. 800-hot-hunk. Ha. Just kidding. but he is a bit of a hunk. :)
4) Finishing a news release draft. I'm a procrastinator- so this is always a major accomplishment. Trust me.
5) Receiving word that my editorial was accepted by the person I'm ghostwriting it for.
6) Smurfs. Dunno why I thought about them, but just saying the word, "Smurfs," just feels... happy. Go ahead, try it.
7) Having more money in my checking account than I previously thought.
8) Flowers. Wearing them.
9) Going out tonight. Yay. Love the city.
10) Lemon Sugar perfume. I'm feeling sunny today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home