Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

On the hunt for a new phone

So John and I are looking into dumping our respective cell phones, despite the early termination fees... why?

Well, I know why for myself... Cingular does NOT rock. The only reason I ended up with it, was that I originally had AT&T wireless (which was soooo bad, they were ranked the worst in customer service). So Cingular bought out AT&T Wireless, and now,... I discover that AT&T buys SBC, then goes after Cingular. According to recent market info, AT&T plans on completely discarding the Cingular brand. IN a related survey 88% of those surveyed in the advertising and marketing fields said that it would be very wrong for AT&T to do that. I agree. Because it goes to show how stupid AT&T is.

Basically, I can't get away from AT&T. I want to so desperately. But they own my DSL service (SBC Yahoo DSL -- now AT&T Yahoo DSL: grrrrrrrr) and soon my cell will probably be converted or something, and I have the bundled service.

I am ready to pay the early termination fees to remove the opportunity for another AT&T foothold on my existence.

--------

Otherwise: things are going well :) Except my allergies are really awful these days. Thank God for Claritin Redi-Tabs. Also, Cortisone... I have eczema that been flaring up something awful lately. Not to mention my knees have been giving out... need to take more glucosamine... hmm, while I'm at it, I should stock up on some geritol and BenGay. Yeah, maybe that will do it. Oh,.. and some Depends. I think that covers it. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home