Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Thursday, November 03, 2005

8 minute buns



My roomie and I do these 8 minute exercise series everyday, in addition to our other workouts.... and the 8 minute series is great--- abs, arms, buns and thighs. Right now, we're doing buns and abs on alternate days and on an odd day, we do something like thighs or arms. Sure, the series is dated-- (think early 90's-- w. striped spandex and mop hairdos on the dudes)-- but it's an effective series. If you do it everyday, you will see results! (I can tell, at least)

Anyhow, this morning, we were doing the buns session and sometimes it's these almost debasing positions combined with pain and suffering that provoke me to chant "bootylicious, bootylicious! I wanna be bootylicious!"... or this morning, I was inspired to say weird things like "If we squeeze our buns any harder, we'll be making juice!"

It's interesting what humor can arise from pain and suffering.

:P

1 Comments:

Blogger Esther said...

psssshhhhh....you're crazy! But in a good way! :P

7:54 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home