Wednesday, October 12, 2005
About Me

- Name: heidi
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
I can walk miles on any given day, I have double-jointed thumbs, I can wiggle my ears silently, shop fast and hard, spell antidisestablishmentarianism, and whip up a nutritious meal in under 5 minutes. I also take naps.
Previous Posts
- Uranus Crunch
- sappy picture
- had the best time...
- working hard
- Family Ties
- Highlights from the past weekend
- go now or forever hold your pee
- Meat pucks
- i like my life
- I got a new toy...
Maybe you should put some shorts on, or something, if you want to keep fighting evil today.-- The Bowler, Mystery Men


2 Comments:
That's horrible, yet I can't look away, and I feel strangely like laughing heartily.
1:09 PM CDT
I can just here their war cries. Thousands of tiny blue guy march toward each other chanting Laa. La. Lu, lalalaaa. La, lu lalalaa. Over and over again
7:36 PM CDT
Post a Comment
<< Home