the 411
not blogging much these days-- so I'll just post what I can in a shorthand way... a kind of verbal diarrhea.... (oog. TMI!!!) :D
Work update: BUSY. Fall season, every year-- is a bit crazy. Always the most stressed out time of the year. Not as bad as last year, but Hurricane Wilma threw off one convention plan so lots of contingency work going on as a result.
Relationship update: things are very very good. Life and priorities are in a state of change. All for the better though. Learning much. Getting to know a lot of people I wouldn't otherwise know. Transitioning into a bigger community. Can't be too specific other than, ah, well,... when there are two relatively secure, mature people working on stuff together, for each other, dreaming about a common future... it's really cool. Very cool.
Health and Fitness update: Recently obtained use of a thighmaster gold. I want thighs that can crush the living juice out of my opponent! ha! Also, started to switch to leaner meat, low fat diet. Less simple carbs. Apparently I'm a meso-endomorph. Got the muscles... got the squishies, but need to balance the muscles and burn the squishies at the same time. I bulk up easy with working out, so I have to watch the type of exercises I do-- endurance ones and toning exercises are best. Much walking to do. Also, can't do red meat-- red meat causes me to gain more muscle-- and get bulky in certain areas, so I need to switch to a mostly all chicken/fish thing. Veggies are unlimited, but no oil, no salt, no refined or simple sugars. Sigh. I also just made a bunch of appointments -over the next 3 months- w/ various doctors to get things in realllllly good shape.
Next party update: Am trying to figure out if I will throw another Christmas party this year- perhaps a bit more downscale than in years' previous. Not sure. Would really love to have friends over. Always a good time.... hmmm..... may need some input on this one. Thinking a nice afternoon tea might be the way to go. I guess we'll see-- input please. :)
woo hoo. get to go home now. Hmm, may go Christmas shopping.... like to get it out of the way well in advance so that I'm not stressed out come December, what with, like, a bunch o' parties and family events to attend.

3 Comments:
I'm all for the Christmas party! I'm leaving on the 20th and will be back late on the 29th. :-)
10:53 PM CST
I've said this before, but I like to repeat myself. Thighmaster sounds like a superhero: "I am Thighmaster! Put me between your legs and squeeze!"
8:48 AM CST
party! party!
eprops for finally updating.
1:31 PM CST
Post a Comment
<< Home