Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Monday, October 03, 2005

had the best time...

Today I took the day off, so I had a chance to cook and clean. Yes, that's how I spend my day off! But I also had a chance to do some abs and kickboxing workouts. Later tonight, I'm hanging with some chickies... doing hair and stuff. Nope, not exactly a slumber party, but kind of a creative thing I do once in a while to keep my hair cutting chops up to snuff. Also a good way to hang w/ folks.

Anyhow, this past weekend, John and I went on our first vacation ever in Door County Wisconsin. He wrote about it already, and he has pictures, so you can visit him at his blog. But if I had to sum it up--- it was PERFECT (minus the flies). What was also pretty darn cool was just how we are a great team. John is a faboo travel buddy, and since we tend to enjoy adventure, we always seem to find ourselves in one.

Now, it's back to the regular everyday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home