Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pink guys

Okay-- so I have to admit I think dudes look good in pink. I think I've always liked pink on guys. Lately, I've become more obsessed about that color. Dunno why. Maybe it's a phase.

Now I've made this suggestion to John,.. but I had to blog about it since the Trib just did an article on men and pink. (although I don't expect John to go hunting for a pink shirt just to please me. He's plenty fine as is. Yep! But it's kind of like the whole geek thing-- I'm not exactly THAT geeky, but if I start engaging in more geek behavior, he wouldn't complain... same thing here)

Pretty secure in pinkMost guys have a healthy attitude about this hot color. Maybe that's because it makes them look so good.

Otherwise, I myself realize that I have about 15 articles of pink clothing. I still tend to wear the black (the safe color), but I may consider wearing more of the cheeky pink in the near future. heh.

1 Comments:

Blogger rich said...

I'm not into pink so much, as it evokes either feminine softness or preppy J. Crew. Then again, I'm the traditional kind of guy that cringes at wearing Express for Men or Liz Claiborne for Men.

1:50 PM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home