Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Friday, March 02, 2007

The most anti-climactic birthday ever

Yesterday I turned 32. That's one more stripe, one more year of experience. Heh.

It was fun- went to work, got a smiley face bouquet from my best bud, and several lovely e-cards. Mom took me out to lunch at Champps and folks at work brought food. Yum.

So what did John and I do yesterday night?

I fell asleep at 6:45. Woke up at 8:20 and decided I was too pooped to party. Went back to sleep at 9.

That's it folks. At a certain age, sleep is a great gift.
(Especially when you're getting up at 5 a.m. and working out every weekday)

We'll probably go out sometime this weekend and celebrate post-fact.. it'll be better next year, my b-day will be on a Friday. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home