I can be bought...

A new caffeinated liquid has caught my attention. At lunchtime, one of the VPs and I went across the street to grab a salad and a beverage at the deli we tend to frequent.
I've decided I realllllly like this Arizona brand, no carb blueberry green tea. So this was my second bottle. I had my first a few weeks ago ... now I am addicted.
see bottle on right.
MMMMMM!!!!
I can't find it on sale anywhere else except the deli across the street, the deli that charges extortionist prices ($9 for a romaine SALAD?????).
If you find this item in a grocery store somewhere and you would like to entice me to do your bidding, you can buy me some. I'll be extra super nice to you and say nice things about you to other people. Even if you're not nice. If you're nice, then well... you probably wouldn't be asking me to do anything mean or humiliating, right? Ok, well, maybe not just any bidding, but you get the idea.
:D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home