Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I took another online quiz...

So I was going through my bookshelf yesterday and realized that yeah, I do have that 5 Love Languages Book... and it's one of those books I've skimmed through, but it wasn't interesting enough for me to read word for word. I wonder if I have a skeptical take on self-help/psych books because I was a psych major and there's a part of me that's bit cynical aboutself-help do it yourself psychology. But I have to admit, at the same time, my educated mind also is willing to take on new theories and somehow fit them into my understanding about the world.

Anyhow, I went online to see if I could find a cursory love languages test - just out of curiosity. I was pretty sure of my preferences prior to taking the test, but it just confirmed what I already kinda knew. So in case inquiring minds wanna know, check out my results below:


  • My #1 result for the What's Your Love Language? quiz, is Acts of Service--You prefer to show your love through favors and chores and doing things for others. You feel put-upon and unappreciated when your efforts are taken for granted.


  • My #2 result for the What's Your Love Language? quiz, is Quality Time--This can be expressed either through those intimate tete-a-tete discussions or via doing things together. It's possible to get a low score in this category because you have a strong preference for one form of Quality Time over another.


  • My #3 result for the What's Your Love Language? quiz, is Touch--You want to give and/or recieve affection physically. This may or may not center around sex.

  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger John said...

    Well, whereas I can vouch for this to some degree in my experience, I want to know just how accurate this is? 'Cuz, y'know, I have a vested interest in that.

    1:50 PM CDT

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home