Monday, June 27, 2005
About Me

- Name: heidi
- Location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
I can walk miles on any given day, I have double-jointed thumbs, I can wiggle my ears silently, shop fast and hard, spell antidisestablishmentarianism, and whip up a nutritious meal in under 5 minutes. I also take naps.
Previous Posts
- Ah-Choo
- Hot and Sweaty
- Not Superwoman
- Like the Sands in the Hourglass...
- I take dumb quizzes...
- Disco and Kung-Fu
- Testing, testing, 1,2,3...
Maybe you should put some shorts on, or something, if you want to keep fighting evil today.-- The Bowler, Mystery Men


3 Comments:
Dude! You found some?! I've been looking for these ever since a month before the movie came out!! Argh!!! =)
11:51 AM CDT
I found them at Meijer. I coudl only find the regular milk chocolate "Jedi Mix" at the other grocery stores. When I found my particular bag, I noticed that it was also the only one. Must be popular.
3:40 PM CDT
Crap, If I'd known that it was so in-demand, I wouldn't have opened it. That right there was a collector's item! Owell, they're going to a good cause.
11:46 AM CDT
Post a Comment
<< Home