Waxing random on the mundane, the funny, the soap operatic, miscellaneous mishaps, relationships, the philosophical, God, the abstract as well as the concrete, blah blah blah...

Monday, June 27, 2005

Ah-Choo

Nope that's not the name of some long lost cousin... that's the sound I'm making these days. Yep-- the allergies are here complete with the hot weather, which only serves to excite those darn pollen, dust, animal dander and other pesky molecules that my body dislikes.

I don't mind the allergy thing too much (I rather enjoy sneezing- so cathartic ) except for the runny nose I get sometimes at the most inconvenient places and times. Why is it, when kleenex is not in my immediate grasp, that I suddenly have to wipe my drippy nose? Why?!? Like, this morning, I was in the midst of copying a ton of historical documents (ah, dust) at the copier, and suddenly, dripdripdripdrip... oy. I guess that's what sleeves are for... :P (jk!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home